Donations we accept
Your help is well received. Always.
We have partnered with different organizations to guarantee the delivery of the help received.
List of Items
We do not sell, collect, donate or distribute prescription drugs.
- Over the counter medications (OTC) all of them.
- Baby formula
- Baby food
- Nutritional supplements
- Adult and children diapers
- Alcohol pads
- Antibacterial/antibiotic ointments
- Bed and sheets protectors
- Hospital gloves, masks and gowns
- Non-perishable, canned proteins, instant soups, protein/cereal bars.
- Powder milk, protein powder
- Surgical material
- General medical supplies
- First Aid
- Lice treatments (pediculicides) in shampoos, lotions, and cream rinses.
If you have other items not showing on the list, please e-mail us and we will inform you if we can handle it. Sometimes, we refer the donations to other organizations as well.
More ways to help
Consider coordinating a Donation Drive in your workplace, school, church or with friends and family.
If you are a student we will gladly report community hours to your School/College/University
Contact us for materials, ideas and more.